Video: The Trap: What Happened to Our Dream of Freedom – Part 3 – We Will Force You to be Free
March 29, 2007
A series of films by BAFTA-winning producer Adam Curtis, that tells the story of the rise of today’s narrow idea of freedom. Individual freedom is the dream of our age. It’s what our leaders promise to give us, it defines how we think of ourselves and, repeatedly, we have gone to war to impose freedom around the world. But if you step back and look at what freedom actually means for us today, it’s a strange and limited kind of freedom.
Part 3 – We Will Force You to be Free
You may need to update / download Free Real Player to view this video.
Latest from Big Brother, Social Engineering, Society, The V-Files
- » Happy Workers of The Future
- » God, Heaven, Hell & Demons: Do They Exist?
- » Police Abuse, Riots, And AR-15 Rifles
- » Immigration: The Ultimate Get-Out-The-Vote Drive
- » Libertarian Folly: Why Everybody Is A Social-Issues Voter
- » The Psychological Trauma of Catastrophe: Gaza’s Children
- » Our Population Growth Totalitarian Future